Duck Donuts Corolla
Duck Donuts is looking for an individual with an upbeat, friendly, and a motivating personality with strong interpersonal and leadership skills! The Store Manager is responsible for directing the daily operations of a single store and ensures compliance with standards for customer relations, food costs, safety, sanitation, and product preparation and merchandising. As the highest management position within the unit, he/she is accountable for the unit and its operations at all times whether physically present or not.
- Ensures the store accomplishes its mission, which is to deliver a great product and outstanding service in a clean and welcoming atmosphere.
- Responsible for interacting with guests, monitoring store performance based on guest feedback and following up on customer care compliments and complaints. Understands guests always come first, and takes initiative to effectively resolve conflicts.
- Ensures proper execution of new product introductions and marketing programs within store
- Responsible for building team morale, and for the professional growth and development of all employees
- Responsible for handling disciplinary action and terminations of store staff (when necessary)
- Compliance with all Federal, State and Local Labor Laws
- Completes weekly food and paper inventory, vendor orders, and service logs
- Completes daily cash management functions (cash reports, deposits etc.)
- Responsible for creating store action plans to drive store performance around areas of opportunity
- 2+ years of management in a food service/retail environment or 2 or 4 year degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum age requirement 18+ years old
- Store Manager will work Full Time, Holidays, and Overtime as needed
- Compensation based on experience and availability
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in restaurant management (fast casual and franchising preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching, and development of managerial employees.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High-energy and results driven with the ability to successfully manage and problem solve multiple priorities in a fast -paced work environment.